Boston cream poke cake is a super-moist, traditional cake with fudgy chocolate frosting. It is that one dessert that changes the mood all at once. Starting from picnic to house parties, Boston cream poke cake can serve as a sweet dish that can delight anyone’s taste bud and heart. It takes the same amazing flavors of a Boston cream pie and put them in an easy, fluffy pudding poke cake.
Here, sharing the easiest Boston cream poke cake recipe for your Friday parties.
1. One box yellow butter recipe cake mix
2. Two small boxes French Vanilla instant pudding
3. One tub chocolate frosting or chocolate ganache
1. Bake your cake as directed on the box in a 9*13 baking pan.
2. As per the recipe in the box, prepare your pudding.
3. Use the end of a wooden spoon to poke holes randomly through the cake an inch part while the cake is still warm.
4. Spread the yummy pudding over the cake, allowing it to go deep into the holes.
5. Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
6. Remove the seal and the lead from the frosting and get it microwaved for 15-20 second intervals stirring in between every interval until the frosting can be poured, but not bubbling.
For home-made chocolate Ganache Frosting:
1. 8 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
2. 1 cup heavy whipping cream
Combine these chocolate chips and heavy cream in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat for 2 minutes and stir. Again heat for an additional 1 to 2 minutes and stir. Or heat those ingredients until chocolate is fully melted. Then whisk until it mixes well and becomes velvety in texture. Rest it for 5-10 minutes before adding it top of a pudding cake.
After complete cooling down, the ganache will thicken and fuggy. You can reheat again to achieve your desired consistency.
Boston cream poke cake is super easy to bake, but you need to follow every instruction carefully. The right execution of steps always results as yummy and delicious. Devoured this authentic and easy Boston cream poke cake with your family and friends and surprised them with your baking skills.